Every candle is hand-poured by me and made with a soy blended wax, natural cotton wicks and premium fragrance oils.
Each candle is handcrafted and hand-poured in small batches.
Candle Burning Tips
Candles should not be burned when you're in a rush; it's best to burn a candle when you know you will be in your home for some time.
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" each time you light to ensure a proper burn
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle
- In order to get an evenly and lasting candle, allow your candle to reach a full "melt pool" on the initial burn
- A "melt pool" means the wax reaches all sides of the container before putting it out
- This can take for about 3-4 hours
- I can't stress this enough, you need a full melt pool before the scent of the candle can travel the air
- Do not burn candles longer than 4 hours at a time
- Discontinue use when 1/4" wax remains at the bottom
- To prevent fire or personal injury
- Burn candle within sight
- Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Burn in a ventilated area but keep away from drafts
- Do not move while it is lit or until the wax hardens
*Please reuse and repurposed the glass container when finished*